Inspector General Hotline
The inspector general hotline program identifies and eliminates fraud, waste, and inefficiencies in the operation of the Navy. To be effective, the program requires all personnel to be vigilant against the possibility of illegal or improper acts, and to report them to the chain of command or an inspector general.
The inspector general investigates matters involving:
- Abuse of authority/position
- Bribes/kickbacks/acceptance of gratuities
- Conflicts of interest
- Ethics violations
- False official statements/claims
- Fraud/travel fraud (TDY and TAD)
- Gifts (Improper receipt or giving)
- Improper referral for mental health evaluations
- Mismanagement/organization oversight (significant cases)
- Misuse of official time, government property, position and public office
- Political activities
- Procurement issues
- Purchase card/travel card abuse
- Reprisal (military whistleblower protection)
- Systemic problems
- Time and attendance (significant violations)
- Waste (gross)
We encourage you to submit allegation(s) in writing through email or by calling the hotline phone number. Our experience has shown that written complaints are more organized, provide more details, and are less emotional.
We will evaluate your complaint and request more information, if necessary. If we conduct an investigation, you will be interviewed and will be able to provide additional information and documents at that time.
The Force Inspector General reserves the right to decline to investigate any matter brought to our attention.
You should first attempt to resolve problems using the chain of command and other local resources. If these attempts fail, however, you may follow the 4-Step Hotline Complaint Procedure.
Contact the SUBPAC Inspector General Hotline
Phone: (808) 473-2454
DSN: (315) 473-2454
Commander, Submarine Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet
Attn: Force Inspector General
1430 Morton St Bldg. 619
Pearl Harbor, Hi 96860